homeAbout Meadoptionsponsorcontact photo g_zpsbad26645.png

July 12, 2012

I'm Obsessed...

I just found this video on YouTube of my husband playing at Dosey Doe, one of my all-time favorite venues in TX.  If I'm not on the road with Sean I like to check YouTube and see clips from the shows. I'm kind of obsessed with my husband's music.  (I was a super fan before we ever dated... just ask my college girlfriends...) Anyhow, this recording is awesome. The sound turned out really clear and I was so glad to find it. (Thank you TaraAshley04).  




Enjoy! -Mae

13 comments:

Danielle said...

Such a good show! That's one talented man! :)

The Egg said...

you have such an awesome life!

Anonymous A said...

What an amazing voice! Lucky girl!!

-AA
http://anonymousagirl.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Great voice!!

Danielle said...

He has an amazing voice! Abiella Is so lucky to have him as a daddy!

Unknown said...

Wow... WOW! You have one fantastically talented husband! WOW! Where can I hear more of his music?!

Lesley
http://byporchlight.blogspot.com

Becky said...

Mae--thanks for stopping by as the noonday! So fun to find your blog and spend time perusing through posts. Love it!! Excited for your adoption-in-process (what a beauty baby Abi is!), and to follow along on your adventures. Hugs!

Jessie said...

Great video!!

Little Lady said...

NO WONDER YOU MARRIED HIM! wow. He has a GREAT voice.

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

I just came across your blog, and am so happy to have found another Music City blogger! You husband is amazingly talented, and I will definitely have to keep my eyes peeled for his next Nashville show!
xx
Here&Now

High Dollar Hippie said...

How lucky are you to have this voice to listen to any time you want!! Haha. This is in my top 5 fav MJ songs and the best cover I've heard of it to date, HANDS DOWN. Thanks for sharing!! :)
Drey - HIGHDOLLARHIPPIE.BLOGSPOT.COM

Mary said...

Gosh his songs still give me chills... he's amazing.

Lindsay @ Trial By Sapphire said...

What a great video! He is so talented, Mae!