homeAbout Meadoptionsponsorcontact photo g_zpsbad26645.png

July 10, 2012

Hi Friends!

Hi friends (new and old)!! 


Today, I'm over at Adventures of Newlyweds having a ball. Go check it out.  And if you're here from Ashley's, thanks for stopping in! I can't wait to check out all of your awesome blogs :)

Enjoy your Tuesday, folks!



PS.  When I was 11, I somehow managed to find myself in a BeBe and CeCe Winans video. Had you been watching the Gospel Hour, Sunday mornings on BET (back in 1996) you might have spotted me.  After 16 years, I somehow found the video last night. Get excited. Get very excited.  It'll be on this blog in the AM. 


11 comments:

Robin said...

Found you from Ashley's blog and I'm so captivated by your adoption story! I'm going to see how much I can read in one sitting... :)

Charisma Moran said...

You seem like you have the most interesting and fun life! I can't wait to see the video in the morning! lol! =)

Anna Catherine said...

I saw you on Ashley's blog. Just added you to my Google Reader, look forward to reading more!

Jessie said...

Saw you on Adventures of a Newlywed loved your little bio & am very I trifled by your story. Just became a follower :)

Lauren said...

Your post over at Adventures of Newlyweds cracked me up. Will be visiting your blog now! Hope you'll come visit mine: http://www.boundsblog.tumblr.com/

Ashleigh Nichole said...

I seen you on ash's page & I told her I had to come check out yor page & I am now following you cannot wait o read more of your blog :)

Michelle said...

I found you from Adventures of Newlyweds and loved your post! Hilarious.

And now I'm super excited to see that music video!

TDM Wendy said...

Amazing. Totally fits in the video and the video totally fits the song. On the farm. Nailed it. Way to go girl.

Vanessa said...

hey! i'm so glad you were featured on Ashley's blog. you have a beautiful life & some great stories. I cannot wait to read your adoption story! as a mother of two littles, immediately I felt a glimpse of what you must be going through as you wait! I'm your newest follower!

Ms.Vargas said...

I just read your story from Ashley's page, I'm moved by your story and I'm enthused to read more about your journey with your newest member of the family. :)

Katie said...

yeah! loved seeing your story on her blog!