homeAbout Meadoptionsponsorcontact photo g_zpsbad26645.png

July 3, 2012

Happy 4th!

This picture was taken of me on the 4th of July, 25 years ago.  I’m sure my mom said, “Hey Mary Susan, let me take a picture of you.”  At which point I promptly turned, proudly put my flag in the air, and started singing “God Bless America” at the top of my lungs. 

I hope you have a Happy 4th of July, celebrating our country, honoring our troops, and blowing up a bunch of stuff. 

Be safe J 


*****




linking up with



2 comments:

Mamasita said...

Hey Hey Chickie!!! New to your blog! LOVE IT! :) New follower ALERT!
Hope you had a beautiful 4th! Recovering from the heat up here in Minnesota today!
:)
Later gator,
Maggie

Lindsey Nicole said...

Just found your blog and I am your newest follower! Love it!! And the design is aboslutely adorable!!