homeAbout Meadoptionsponsorcontact photo g_zpsbad26645.png

June 15, 2012

If I had a bucket list this would be on it... checked off.

Remember when I walked to the Arts Centre in Accra?


The drummers there gave us a welcoming performance and then led us through a basic drumming lesson. Here are a few minutes from that awesome day. My favorite part is at 1:55. Listen closely :) 


Absolutely one of the best days of my life.

I can't wait to tell you more about the amazing art we bought, all of which was made by the men you see in the video :)

Have a good weekend! 
mae  

P.S. I also can't wait to show you pics and video of the personalized drum I brought home.
Unbelievable.

linking up at
Casey Leigh. 


4 comments:

Danielle said...

Love this and love you. This video is amazing, and brought a much needed smile to my face. So glad you shared it. Hope to see your smiling face in person soon! xo

Becca Chavoya said...

Love your blog! This looks amazing! What a worthwhile trip.

Danielle said...

ps i love how you're smiling the entire time. That makes my heart happy.

Lissa @ her + him said...

lovely, lovely blog! excited to have found you and follow! xo