homeAbout Meadoptionsponsorcontact photo g_zpsbad26645.png

October 25, 2011

Missing Family

After reading Mrs. Thriftary's post about visiting family, it made me miss them terribly.  Here is one of my favorite pictures of the McConnell siblings.  As we were leaving a Mexican restaurant and walking to our cars, one of the parents found their camera and said, "Hey guys...you're on an album cover" to which we immediately struck this pose without thought or question.

We rock. 


To Charleston and Denver and Milledgeville:
Let's live closer.
M'kay?
Awesome.
Glad we got that settled.
mae

1 comment:

Mrs. Thriftary said...

I am assuming that I am Denver. At least I hope so. I don't know anyone else here that you would be referencing. And if it is someone else, then please excuse my rude assumption.

My heart longs for the day when we are closer. This may sound dramatic, but its so true.

Thanks for the shoutout MS