homeAbout Meadoptionsponsorcontact photo g_zpsbad26645.png

October 23, 2011

Bringing Vinyl Back

We got a record player this month and it has officially changed our lives.  Rather than sitting down to eat dinner and watch tv, we eat dinner at the table and then sit in the living room and listen to records from top to bottom.  Here are a few of the records we’ve listened to so far:







The first night we were listening to a record I heard something I liked and instinctively looked for a rewind button… oh yeah. Not there.  I love how records force you to listen to the entire album, top to bottom, as a solid, cohesive unit.  (Unless of course you want to get off the couch and go deal with the needle thingy… but I mean come on, who has that much energy?)

As I type this, I’m currently listening to this:


Wowza.  Mumford & Sons on vinyl? Yes, please.
Absolutely Incredible.

Cheers to bringing records back.  It’s not a choice, it’s a lifestyle. J

mae mae

No comments: