homeAbout Meadoptionsponsorcontact photo g_zpsbad26645.png

August 30, 2011

Day 2...

Day 2 of the Sunrise Series is a success... kind of.  First, I was so tired last night I went to bed at 12:45! (Success!)  However, I woke up at 4:15 to one of my dogs pawing at the door to go outside.  (I was so exhausted I forgot to let him out before he went to bed.  Oops!)  So, I got up, let him out, and then discovered that Sean was missing.  After searching the downstairs, I tiptoed up to his studio and sure enough, there he was working. (Have I mentioned he really likes what he does?) He was singing harmonies and when I finally got his attention he looked terrified that he had woke me up.  He was relieved to know that I hadn't heard him, but regardless, at that point I was hit with a dose of "I'm not really sleepy anymore."

At about 5:15 I finally got sleepy again, and when I woke up 45 minutes later, I could see the sun rising from my bedroom window, but I couldn't bear to get out of bed. Partly because I was tired, and partly because I was getting an intimidating death stare:


Needless to say, I was awake (mostly), but I didn't get a picture because the motivation needed to get out of bed was canceled by my warm blankets and the dog on my feet.  By the time I got out of bed, it was still very early, but the sun was just past "sunrise" status.

(Just know I seriously considered photo-shopping this pic to make it look earlier... then I decided someone who lies on their blog about what time they get up is a lame-o.) But everyone understands I was up (mostly)?  I need to make sure I get credit for that... because that was hard.


Now I will fight the temptation to join the 3 other beings in my house who are sleeping like babies and enjoy this nice cup of joe.


Happy Tuesday!!
P.S.  If you haven't seen the new Top Twentycheck it out.  I need to borrow your wisdom for #18. I'm seriously stuck. Shoot me your favorite at mae.twohootsandaholler@gmail.com.  I will be buying someone's suggestion this week. 

No comments: