homeAbout Meadoptionsponsorcontact photo g_zpsbad26645.png

June 27, 2012

Wish You Had a Personal Stylist??

I few weeks ago I found an amazing blog called Because of Jackie through another favorite blog of mine, Living in Yellow.  Upon discovering Meagan's awesome space on the web, I saw a little line about emailing her if you ever wanted a virtual stylist...you tell her what kind of look you want, and she would find it for you online.  Boom. Sounded like an amazing idea.

If you know me in real life, you know I don't go shopping very often, never go to the mall, and my wardrobe rarely ventures beyond jeans and a t-shirt.  Don't get me wrong, I love fashion, but I hate the work it takes to get there... plus, pairing the right shoes with the right accessories with the right dress just isn't my strong-suit.  Having someone do that for me without ever stepping foot in a mall, sounded amazing.  So... I emailed her and she quickly responded with a few questions about my style, celebrity looks I appreciate, favorite stores, etc... Within a few days I had a document in my inbox complete with numerous outfits she thought I would enjoy, including awesome options for shoes and accessories.  Looking through the items she had personally picked out for me was so much fun.  Not only were the outfits AMAZING but they were all within the price range I had mentioned, AND she had included links so I could order it right then and there.  Incredible!!

Since then, Meagan has added a complete Styling Section to her blog.  If you have an event coming up or simply want to spice up your closet you should SERIOUSLY contact Meagan.  She's super talented, amazing to work with, and it's pretty darn awesome having a personal stylist.  (Celebrities, I officially envy you now.)

Go check out Meagan's blog and tell her I sent you :)


P.S. I was not compensated for this post in any way.  I just love what Meagan did and want you to have the same awesome experience.  Happy styling :)

7 comments:

Andrea @ Love is... said...

That is so awesome! Thanks for sharing! I'm off to check it out now!

Design Eat Repeat said...

LOVE her style and her blog!

Brittany Stewart said...

Show us what she picked for you!

Because of Jackie said...

Oh. My. Gosh. You just blew me away with your sweet words. I am shouting out your blog to the rooftops everywhere I go:) Appreciate you and your shout out!

Allyson McGuire said...

Definitely going to check it out!

Unknown said...

This is fabulous! I need to seriously make over my entire outfit. It's pathetic! Thanks for sharing this!

how to be a stylist said...

Wow this is amazing, will going to check it out, Thanks for sharing this.