homeAbout Meadoptionsponsorcontact photo g_zpsbad26645.png

June 22, 2012

Caffeine, Crafts, and BS

This is my friend Brittany, otherwise known as BS (that's her initials.) 


Brittany is one of the most talented and generous ladies I know. Last year she made me this for my birthday:
 

I mean pure talent.  
Yes, that's a chalkboard globe, and yes I have now drawn all over it with little airplanes flying from America to Ghana, dates of when we met Abiella, and stick figures of our new family of three. Absolutely amazing. 

BS is a an unbelievable crafter, artist, and master of all things cool.  Today she is hosting the mother of all giveaways

a $10 gift card to Starbucks and a $25 gift card to Hobby Lobby!!!

Think of all the crafting you could get done with $25 to spend and large doses of caffeine to consume. What an awesome way to spend a hot summer day!

So....you should stop reading this and go enter!!!!!!!!  I hope I win, but if you win, please tell me what you get.  
I'll live vicariously through you :)

Good Luck!

Mae 

p.s. I chopped 8 inches off my hair yesterday.  It's light weight and easy and I'm loving it.  
Pictures to come on Monday (if I can get the gumption to take a photo of myself...I'm so awkward in front of a camera... How do you do it fashion bloggers?? How do you do it?)

Love Y'all!
***

5 comments:

Danielle said...

You're hot and I'm obsessed with your hair.

That is all. xoxo

Katie said...

that globe is awesome - what a sweet gift!! you really should post pics of your hair! you can do it!!

Allyson McGuire said...

I love that you have the box set of Little House books! I have the same one only yellow!

Brittany Stewart said...

I love you! Need to see this new hair cut!!!

Cara-Mia said...

Haha I love this. My husband's initials are also BS. I always think it looks so weird when he initials things. ;)