homeAbout Meadoptionsponsorcontact photo g_zpsbad26645.png

March 23, 2012

Q & A

  I got a chance to do a little Q & A with my awesome friend Danielle, over at Love, Life, and Louboutins. She's one of the coolest gals I know and I am honored to share her space on the web today. 

Here's a pic of Danielle in all her Texas glory.  

 
(Why did I ever think I couldn't wear cowboy boots with shorts? Oh, how much Texas has taught me...) 

Anyhoo, go check out D's blog, thoroughly stalk her amazing space on the web, and enjoy your weekend! 

much love, 
Mae



7 comments:

Danielle said...

:) yay!

Sara Louise said...

Cowboy boots with shorts is totally Texas! Love it! I miss Texas!
(I wonder if I could pull it off in France...)

Cait Emma said...

aww she is so cute! can't wait to check it out!

Style-Delights said...

Your friend is gorgeous! Thanks for introducing her lovely blog! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
-Jyoti
Style-Delights Blog
Let's Twitter Together
Friend and Fan on Facebook

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Dang it, now I need to buy boots. Great.

Allyson McGuire said...

I can't wIt to check this out! Thanks for sharing!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

Kaleigh said...

what a great idea! I love it!