homeAbout Meadoptionsponsorcontact photo g_zpsbad26645.png

March 14, 2012

5 things that rocked my world today.

1) Erin from Living in Yellow took over my blog for the day.  Click here to see gloriously awkward moments behind a typical "fashion post."Too good.

2) Meatloaf (as in THE MEATLOAF) released his new record, "Hell in a Handbasket" today... and Sean has 3 songs on it, including one written with the one and only Wade Bowen.  Needless to say we've got a lot of Meat playing in our house right now.  "Not a Dry Eye in the House"... "I Would Do Anything for Love"... come on... Rock ICON. You can read my husband's take on this glorious event HERE.

3) I got a ton of free books delivered TO MY DOOR... more on that later.  But let's just say I now own a vintage textbook called "The Complete Guide to Sewing" Reader's Digest style. It has vintage pictures and amazing colors. I'm seriously smitten.

4) I got wildflower seeds in my "distraction" gift today.  YES! I hereby declare that these will be planted by the end of the week! Thanks Mom!

5) Lastly, the weather was fantastic and I took a walk around my neighborhood in my mc hammer pants and 80's sunglasses... not on purpose... it's just what I happened to have on.  Perhaps working from home has had a slight impact on my wardrobe. 


Enjoy your evening folks... and if you're new 'round these parts introduce yourself.  I want to meet you :) 


P.S. I'm linking up with Living in Yellow
and


You should too :)

7 comments:

Style-Delights said...

hammer pants rock! LOL! Just found out your blog and love it! I am now following you via GFC!! Hope you check out my blog too, and if you like, follow it as well!Have a wonderful day!
-Jyoti
Style-Delights Blog
Let's Twitter Together
Friend and Fan on Facebook

Kara Renee said...

Hahah loving the sunglasses! Can't wait to hear more about free books! Jealous. :)

Kaleigh said...

bahaha sounds like you've had a great week so far! I'm totally jealous of your new book, please share more! :)
New follower!

Megan said...

Here's the thing...I just fund your blog via the Rolled Up Pretty thingamajig and I LOVE IT.

I'm basically following/stalking your social media outlets like it's hot...cause it probably is.

Have a great day!

Megan said...

Here's the thing...I just fund your blog via the Rolled Up Pretty thingamajig and I LOVE IT.

I'm basically following/stalking your social media outlets like it's hot...cause it probably is.

Have a great day!

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

That photo of you, oh it brings joy to my soul.

i'm commenting all over your blog at the moment, i hope you feel loved or stalked. whatever.

Rolled Up Pretty said...

I have loved the nice weather where I live the last few days. I am in MC Hammer style sweats pretty often lately cause nothin else fits. I feel really cool though! Your blog is awesome. I love the style of it. Newest follower. Can't wait to keep reading!