Hope you had a wonderful weekend! Mine was jam packed and a ton of fun. I didn’t take my camera out a single time (blogger fail) but if I had, I would be sharing with you a photo of the following:
- Drinking coffee and eating a bagel with my family at Panerra
- picking up my gorgeous friend Danielle from the airport! (She came in from TX for a weekend visit!)
- the amazing amount of sushi I devoured Friday night
- Jeni’s icecream (scoops of gooey butter cake and salty caramel. Amen.)
- Sitting in Sean’s studio with friends listening to new tunes
- Lounging by a roaring fire
- Going to the Ride for Reading concert Saturday night! Ben Danaher, Adam Hood, Sean and Billy blew it up!
Here are a few photos I stole from Danielle:
- Seeing GREAT friends I hadn’t seen in a LONG time at the show. (Shout out to ERHS. Love/Miss y'all!!)
- Sleeping in and enjoying coffee by the fire.
I could go on, but I’ll stop.
I'm sad Danielle had to leave yesterday, but so glad she was able to come visit! Danielle: I know you’ve got a fancy life waiting for you in NYC… but Nashville is better and you know it J/k. But seriously… you know it.
Enjoy your Monday!
Linking up with