homeAbout Meadoptionsponsorcontact photo g_zpsbad26645.png

February 15, 2012

Chocolate, Chicken, and Jameson...


Yesterday, Sean surprised me when I got home with a dozen roses, a massive Hershey's candy bar, Sinatra on the record player, and him whipping up some fantastic chicken parmesan in the kitchen.  It was super tasty and super exciting to be so surprised...

After eating my weight in chicken and pasta, we went to the Jameson show.  WOAH.  The lead singer of this new band is my gorgeous friend, Megan James.  The band is made up of a powerful combo of seasoned professionals and there was no doubt in my mind it would be good... but I didn't know it would be that good.  Dang.  I seriously had chills at one point. 

Rock on Jameson! I'm waiting for the t-shirt!!


Hope you had a good Valentine's!
mae mae

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Sounds like the perfect night! :-) And I'm so jealous you saw Jameson! I want a tshirt too!!!!