homeAbout Meadoptionsponsorcontact photo g_zpsbad26645.png

January 13, 2012

Today.


 Arthur helped me make some pottery.


As I watched it snow outside, the fed-ex man showed up and delivered me this:


A BEAUTIFUL gift for Abiella from Danielle! (Danielle also had a very serious surgery this week and has been in the hospital for the past 4 days... and yet... this package arrived today.  She's too good.)  It seriously came just when I needed it and brightened my entire week! Thanks Danielle!!!
--------------------------
Normally, at night, when the day is done, I start missing Abiella a little more. So tonight, Sean asked, "Is there anything I can get you to cheer you up?"  I said, "Fried mozzarella cheese sticks." (Of course I was semi-joking... plus it would require a trip to Sonic...)
 But 10 minutes later these were placed in front of me:


Giant Homemade Mozzarella Cheese Sticks with sprinkled Parmesean on top. We had never even made these, and yet they were amazing. He's a magician.
-----------------------------------------------
After smelling those mozerella cheese sticks and not getting any, these pups were exhausted.


Plus... who can stay awake when you're sitting next to this?
(Except for me of course... since it's 1:45 am and I'm up blogging.)

T'was a good day.

... and to all my fellow teacher friends (in the mid-TN area) congrats on the Snow Day!! Stay in your pjs and drink lots of hot cocoa.

Goodnight folks.

3 comments:

Kara Renee said...

I'm so jealous of everyone's snow days! I guess it's a disadvantage of Louisiana. Last year though, we had 3 snow days for the first week of the semester. It was so weird.

Melodee said...

I can't even imagine a snow day! haha! what's that? love the album from your friend:)

Katie said...

Aw you have such a sweet husband! Praying that you'll have your baby girl home with you soon :)