homeAbout Meadoptionsponsorcontact photo g_zpsbad26645.png

August 13, 2013

Adopted from Africa- a linkup

Today I'm linking up with Adeye, a mom I really look up to and follow from afar :) Her blog No Greater Joy Mom is always encouraging and often looks at what it's like to raise children with special needs. Since our daughter has Cerebral Palsy, Microcephaly and eats with a feeding tube- I connect with her posts and love learning from her perspective. Today she asked families who have adopted from Africa to link up... and so here I am :) If you're here from the link-up, welcome! My husband and I brought our daughter Abiella home from Ghana in October of last year. She is the most amazing light and precious blessing in our lives.  Every day is a new adventure and an absolute GIFT with this incredible child. I am SO BLESSED to call her my daughter.



Can't wait to read through the other blogs who linked up. 

Happy Tuesday!
mae mae

PS: This completes day 13 of the 30 day challenge! We're almost half way through!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I am not from the link up just a regular reader. Abi is beautiful. I hope that she is doing well and that you are enjoying your summer! I will have to check out your friend's blog. <3

-J.D. Humenay said...

Hi there! My husband and I are considering adopting from Africa next year! If you have time for some questions, please email me at jdhumenay@gmail.com. either way, she's beautiful. And as an adoptee myself, I can see your love through your blog. :) It's heartwarming. Like I say on my blog, some of us in life really did win the parent lottery. :)

-J.D. Humenay said...

Hi there! My husband and I are considering adopting from Africa next year! If you have time for some questions, please email me at jdhumenay@gmail.com. either way, she's beautiful. And as an adoptee myself, I can see your love through your blog. :) It's heartwarming. Like I say on my blog, some of us in life really did win the parent lottery. :)