homeAbout Meadoptionsponsorcontact photo g_zpsbad26645.png

February 9, 2012

A Great Night

After posting the "I'm missing Abiella really, really bad" post, I took a shower, got dressed, and went out to the Wade Bowen show at Exit/In.  I haven't had that kind of fun in a while. The place was packed, tons of friends were there, and there was nothing on to do on the agenda excpet listen to great music, get loud, and hang with amazing people. 

It was also pretty cool to look around my group of friends and see 3 people who had written some of the songs Wade was performing. I'm so proud of my friends.

During the encore Wade got Sean on stage to sing a song they wrote together called, "Beat me Down."   It was insane.  I swear, watching the 2 of them perform together with the amazing Jessica Murray is almost too much for my heart to take.  It's just too dang good.

pic.twitter.com/6JMzBT0Z

To add to the night (or at that point, early morning), we went out to a diner and had greasy amazing wonderful breakfast food. 

As I crawled into bed at 2 am I thought, "Dang.  That was fun."  Seriously fun. 

Thanks Nashville for an amazing night.  I needed it!

mae

3 comments:

Katie said...

That sounds really fun! I'm glad you had a good time... you were in need of some serious fun!!!

:)

Melodee said...

awe how fun! hopefully soon your missing will be turned into busy busy busy days and nights:)

Cait Emma said...

aww looks like such a great-fun night! xo

C