homeAbout Meadoptionsponsorcontact photo g_zpsbad26645.png

September 14, 2011

Musicals...

I'm in a musical kick right now. There's nothing that will lift your spirits and clear your head like a good musical. Put on a musical and see how long you can frown.  When the chorus comes in with synchronized dancing, surprise back flips, and over the top theatrical facial expressions, you'll be right along side them singing in your best Broadway vibrato and doing a triple time step to go get more popcorn... just me? 
I doubt that.

Anyway, here are some of my favorite musical moments:


Annie (1982)- It's a Hard Knock Life

Funny Girl- Don't Rain On My Parade

Grease- You're the One That I Want

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers- June Bride

Hey Dolly- Put on your Sunday Clothes

Singing in the Rain- Singing in the Rain

Enjoy!

Mae Mae

No comments: