Well there are 4 categories (So far):
1) Get the house ready for when I come back with a baby :) Buy diapers, finish the room, complete small home projects, etc. Most of this is done :)... I still want to re-tile my bathroom floor before I leave on Thursday. Call me crazy.
Abi's room is officially done! Don't worry, there's a crib on the other side :)
2) Bring as much as possible to take care of Abi... diapers, wipes, lotions, rice cereal, formula, baby food, clothes, travel boppy, bowls, spoons, baby meds, first aid kit, sling, etc. etc. etc.
3) Bring as much as possible to take care of me... bug spray, dishwashing detergent, alarm clock, clothes, outlet converters, flashlight, over the counter meds, extra prescriptions, malaria pills, extra contacts, toiletries, FOOD (lots of granola bars, tuna cans, peanut butter, crustables, and other things that can provide an easy meal if I don't want to get out...) Phew.
4) Then of course there are adoption related pieces (IMPORTANT!)... papers to file, copies to keep, notarized docs, lions and tigers and bears, oh my. (Totally stole that from you Megan... and Wizard of Oz, of course.)
WOW. JUST WOW.
Thankfully, Sean's home and we're checking things off the list one at a time...
- Call the pediatrician. Check.
- Get new finger prints back. Check.
The list just doesn't stop...
In between though we're listening to music in the studio late at night, spending time with good friends (Happy Birthday Preston!!!!!!) and soaking up this fantastic weather! (It's 53 degrees out right now... unbelievable.)
Thank you SO MUCH for all of the prayers. We need them!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!